Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My friend Walt likes NIN...here's to staying young at 80 yrs...


so i am at work on tuesday and my friend Walt stops by and asks me if we have any NIN cd's...then he tells me how he just saw them in concert--he and his wife Carol are friends with the lead guitarist's parents--apparently his daughter babysat guitarist robin finck back in the day and Walt and Carol were invited to the concert as family..told to 'wear black' so they did...walking in they were greeted by ticket takers with 'you two must be parents of the band members' ... they had a great time, hung out backstage....so cheers to you Walt, my 80 yrs young friend....and make sure you listen to 'still'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the man on the porch said in "It's A Wonderful Life", youth is wasted on the wrong people! Rock on, Walt!